CAMERA OPERATOR (VIDEOGRAPHY)
- Introduction to stages of video production
- Researching and pre-production planning for a video shoot
- Making of proposals including budgeting
- Parts of the Camera & how television camera works
- Formats in video production and their uses
- Understanding the White Balance for video
- Resolutions and Operating light level
- Understanding Gain, Contrast ratio, Video Noise and Signal to Noise ratio
- Image Blur and Electronic Shutter in videography
- Studying about various Shot sizes and shot taking techniques
- Camera Angles & Movements
- Objective of Lighting for video
- Television lighting techniques
- Nature of natural light.
- Gadgets for controlling natural light.
- Basic concept of Exposure, concept of optimum exposure.
- Scripting – Developing Structural Basics, Visual Scripting and Scripting for Time, Space & Character description.
- Understanding sound and its concept
- Sound Track analysis
- Sound editing
- Basics of Editing & Fragmentation
- Non-linear video editing through adobe primer
- Juxtaposition: Frame, Shot, Sequence, Scene
- Preparing rough cut
- Understanding Mise-en-scène
- Developing a Montage
- Video Production techniques for documentary, feature films, music video, event coverage and news reporting
Course Duration - 3 Months / 12 Weeks
Class Schedule - Alternate days (M, W, F | T, Th, S) – Three Times a Week for 3 hours each
Fees :Rs. 15,000/-
- (i) Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- (ii) Cash/Demand Draft/Cheque
You can pay by cash at the IIP office or sending a DD (Amt. Rs.3,000/-) in favour of IIP Foundation.
Payable at Sector 18, Noida.(Please do not forget to collect receipt if paying through cash from
accounts department/ counsellor.)
Mailing Address for submission of Application Form: A-74, Second Floor, Sector-2,
Noida (U.P.), India. Pin Code: 201301
YOU CAN INITIATE A DIRECT TRANSFER FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
- Beneficiary Name: IIP Foundation
- Beneficiary Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Beneficiary Branch: Sector - 18, Noida - 201301
- Beneficiary Account No.: 003105028683
- RTGS/NEFT/ IFSC Code: ICIC0000031
- Account Type: Current A/c
- Mailing Address for submission of Application Form: A-74, Second Floor, Sector-2, Noida (U.P.), India. Pin Code: 201301
For Details Call Us: 9015-422-322