Mukul Mudgal | Gaurav Verma | AnkurAnand | Arnab Basu | Richa Sharma
Charu Madan | Rishabh Dubey | Roopali Vishwa Mohan | Kiran Rahul Sutar | Arpan Gupta
1. In a photograph, what causes red eye?
- a prism effect in the lens of the eye
- a red tint from overexposure in the picture
- light from a flash reflected from the back of the eyeball
- an unpleasant medical condition
2. What scale is used when measuring the color temperature of light?
3. An over-exposed negative will
- be too light.
- be too dark.
- be orange colored.
- have a pronounced blue cast.
4. In photography, what is a chromatic aberration?
- The way colors of light bend in different
- ways as they pass through the same lens
- A flaw in film that produces pictures with the wrong colors
- Mixing purples with oranges and greens
- None of the Above
5. —— is not a type of Photography?
- Fish Eye
- Bird Eye
- Tilt Shift
6. Which filter would you consider using to reduce reflections from non-mettalic surfaces?
- UV Filter
- ND filter
- GND Filter
- CPL Filter
7. Which of these is not a tripod type?
- Gorilla Pod
- Giraffe Pod
- Spider Pod
- None of the above
8. Which of these is a type of sensor?
9. White balance for a DSLR can be calibrated with the help of ——?
- Grey Card
- Kelvin Scale
- Both ‘A’ & ‘B’
- Neither ’A' nor ‘B’
10. Who among these is not an internationally renowned photographer?
- Edward Hopper
- Steve Mccurry
- Annie Leibovitz
- Robert Capa
1. C; 2. C; 3.A; 4.A; 5. B; 6. D; 7. B; 8. C; 9. D; 10.A
Abhishek Rawat | Shriyansh Jain | Akshay Singh | Saumya Chopra | Durlov Kumar Bhowmik