- Understanding communication and different forms of communication
- Ways of improving the language skills
- Role and purpose of communication
- 7 C’s of communication
- Learning Barriers to effective communication
- Understanding oral communication, Effective Listening and Principles and Barriers of effective listening.
- Understanding the principle and significance of non –verbal communication
- Effective Speaking: Pronunciation and Accent
- Writing for Print: what is a Hard and a Soft News?
- Organising the news structure: understanding 5 Ws & 1 H, importance of Inverted Pyramid
- Writing a lead to a story
- Deciding the news angle according to the target audience
- writing the body of the story
- Writing the ending
- Writing for Radio : How writing for radio is different from print and video
- characteristics of radio writing style:
- How to write in simple and conversational style
- Norms regarding use of adjectives, adverbs, numerals
- Writing radio news: rewriting news to suit brevity and clarity in radio news
- Importance of headlines in a news bulletin, writing headlines
- Writing for Television: How to connect with the masses: interaction with people, case studies, local issues,
- Understanding TV NEWS
- Visualize and writing news content, library footage, fresh shots, and graphics input.
- Writing for entertainment shows: scripting, footage review, anchor piece
- Writing for documentary
- Writing for a short film
- Travel show writing
- Writing a sports show: match, reports, summary, exert comments, analytical stories
- Effective business communication
- Writing for web and new media
Course Duration - 3 Months / 12 Weeks
Class Schedule - Alternate days (M, W, F | T, Th, S) – Three Times a Week for 3 hours each
Fees :Rs. 15,000/-
- (i) Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- (ii) Cash/Demand Draft/Cheque
You can pay by cash at the IIP office or sending a DD (Amt. Rs.3,000/-) in favour of IIP Foundation.
Payable at Sector 18, Noida.(Please do not forget to collect receipt if paying through cash from
accounts department/ counsellor.)
Mailing Address for submission of Application Form: A-74, Second Floor, Sector-2,
Noida (U.P.), India. Pin Code: 201301
YOU CAN INITIATE A DIRECT TRANSFER FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
- Beneficiary Name: IIP Foundation
- Beneficiary Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Beneficiary Branch: Sector - 18, Noida - 201301
- Beneficiary Account No.: 003105028683
- RTGS/NEFT/ IFSC Code: ICIC0000031
- Account Type: Current A/c
- Mailing Address for submission of Application Form: A-74, Second Floor, Sector-2, Noida (U.P.), India. Pin Code: 201301
For Details Call Us: 9015-422-322