Telecom Enhancement Certification
- The learning’s will take deep dive in to the key concept & instrument of Telecom Industry. Hands-on approach ensures all the concept are clearly understood & applied during the session.
- To get the capable all the participants toward the jobs & own business.
- To get the training to the participants according the Telecom Industry./li>
- Enhance the mental ability towards the job & match the expectation in the telecom Industry.
- After completion the course student will have to complete knowledge of telecom Industry & Effective campaign for their own jobs or apply it in business.
- Students will also learn how to be a good engineer match towards the industry & good own business in the telecom Infra Industry.
- Telecom Industry fundamentals, Telecom Infra defining & Objectives.
- How to create the telecom Sites name,plannings & objectives, setting, Integrating all the engagement , mediums, practical demonstration of telecom sites how these will be constructed.
- What is structure, how it would be distributed.
- Major company in the Telecom services.
- Major company I Telecom infra.
- Major Company in Telecom Instrument manufacturing.
- Share market of Telecom Industry.
- Worldwide Telecom Industry Snapshot
- Telecom Infra categories A. Active Infra B. Passive Infra
- BTS: Defining,ManufacturingCompany,need,work,Implemantation,
- Microwave: Defining,ManufacturingCompany,need,work,
Implemantation, Installation,Commissioning,Link ,Integration.
- RF/RFI: Definition, Why.
- PIU: Defining, Manufacturing Company, need, work, Implemantation, Installation, Commissioning,
Controller ,Need, work Implementation |
Battery & other electrical Equipment |
Telecom Site Configuration |
Course Duration - Three Day Programme
Class Schedule : 22/12/2016,23/12/2016 and 24/12/2016
Fees : 2,500.INR (500 Registration Fees & 2000 Course fees)
Registration Last Date: 20/12/2016
- (i) Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- (ii) Cash/Demand Draft/Cheque
You can pay by cash at the IIP office or sending a DD (Amt. Rs.3,000/-) in favour of IIP Foundation.
Payable at Sector 18, Noida.(Please do not forget to collect receipt if paying through cash from
accounts department/ counsellor.)
Mailing Address for submission of Application Form: B-7, Sector-2,
Noida (U.P.), India. Pin Code: 201301
YOU CAN INITIATE A DIRECT TRANSFER FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
- Beneficiary Name: IIP Foundation
- Beneficiary Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Beneficiary Branch: Sector - 18, Noida - 201301
- Beneficiary Account No.: 003105028683
- RTGS/NEFT/ IFSC Code: ICIC0000031
- Account Type: Current A/c
- Mailing Address for submission of Application Form: B-7, Sector-2, Noida (U.P.), India. Pin Code: 201301
For Details Call Us: 9015-422-322
IIP ACADEMY Coordinator: Mr.Pravesh- +91-9911483294
NIESBUD Coordinator: Mr.Arun: +91-8130196411, +91-120-4017044