The Ranthambore photo tour 2015
- Leave Delhi on Friday, 13th June at 10pm. Travel by road to Sawai Madhopur – Total time 6-7 hrs (350 km approx)
- 14th June: Arrive at hotel early morning. Take rest. Post lunch move for Jeep Safari. Evening and Dinner at Hotel.
- 15th June: Wake up early morning for 6 am safari. Come back by 9:30am. After Breakfast, take rest. Second safari from 3:30pm. Back to hotel at 6:30 pm. Prepare to leave for Delhi after short rest.
- 16th June: Reach Delhi Early Morning. Tour Ends.
- Travel cost – to and from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur in Innova or AC bus depending on the size of group.
- All safari cost in core zone (Zone 1 to 5). Four to six person in one jeep
- All food cost (2 breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners)
- All stay cost
- Any expenditure of personal nature, such as tips, extra food, cold drinks.
- Travel to and fro from a common point in Delhi/Noida to home
- Rs 10999/- per person
- Booking amount: Rs 3000/person
- Balance amount : Before the commencement of the tour
- Refund Policy: Full refund three weeks before the tour. 50% refund, if cancelled one week before the tour. No refund, if cancelled thereafter.
- Experienced photo tour manager
- Camera and photography sessions in the evening for wildlife photography from an experience wildlife photographer
- On the spot reviews and suggestions
- Display of best images on IIP website and facebook page
- Surprise gift for best 3 image from IIP
- IIP Goodies worth Rs 1000/- Free of Cost.
- Passion for wildlife and photography
- Point and Shoot cameras with more than 10X zoom or D-SLR with atleast 200mm lens
- Basic knowledge of photography
- Avoid shiny and colorful clothes. Animals get distracted and run away. Wear brown or dark green shade which can gel with the natural environment
- Keep insect repellers, basic medicines, band-aids, etc
for more information, bookings and further inquiries,
please call 9015-422-322
write to us at : email@example.com