Contents for Image editing special workshop
1. Understanding the characteristics and uses of Vector & Raster images
2. Types of digital photographs: RAW, JPEG, TIFF, GIF etc.
3. Why photographers prefer RAW images?
4. Editing basics on Camera RAW
5. Understanding Photoshop Interface
6. Photoshop Toolbox
7. Understanding Layers, Histograms & Colour Channels, Paths etc.
8. Layer based photo-editing workflow with Channel mixers, adjustment layers, advanced blending modes, making and editing Paths, Vector tools etc.
9. Using Image adjustment options (Levels, Curves, Brightness and Contrast, Vibrancy, Saturation, Hue, Selective Colouring, Posterizing, Photo Filter and Gradient Mapping)
10. Adding and subtracting of digital picture elements (like clouds, hair, makeup, tattoos etc)
11. Converting colour Photo Into Black & White and Vice Versa
12. The concept of Masking
13. Skin tone correction
14. Adding watermarks
15. Blending Options
16. Using Digital Filters
17. Photo Stitching Digital Panoramas: Using Stitching Software
18. Creating High Dynamic Range Images on Photoshop
19. Sharpening & Noise reduction
20. Other Photo Editing & Management Software (Adobe Lightroom, Bridge, AcdSee Pro etc.)
Ø Terms & conditions of this event
· Limited seats.
· Strictly on first-come-first-serve basis.
· Prior reservation mandatory.
· Cost valid for ONE person (No tagging along).
· Complimentary Lunch sponsored by IIP only on Day 1.
· Refreshments / Tea during tutorial session.
· Entry charges to monuments, Camera fee, Equipment charges etc. are to be borne by the student.
· Cameras and related equipment to be sourced by participant. IIP can however assist in purchase or hiring of equipment.
· Price is inclusive of all taxes and service charges
· Fee once paid is not refundable, adjustable or transferable under any circumstances.