Procedure for Availing Bank Loan Assistance made easy for students of Indian origin:
Students who are willing to avail education loan facility will be extended education loan by all the leading banks. At IIP, we provide complete support and will furnish all documents desired by your chosen bank for education loan. Hence, all the loan related work shall be fully assisted by our efficient team and a complete support will be provided to the students in all respects.
Students who want to apply for Educational Loan will need an offer letter from the Institute at Noida.
Institute will provide the requisite offer letter as required by the bank for loan purposes, as and if believed appropriate.
However, the students and their parents/guardians shall be responsible for obtaining sanction and repayment of the sanctioned loan and all kinds of liabilities and consequences arising thereof, if any. The Institute shall not be liable and responsible in this regard.
Below is a checklist of all the documents the bank would need
to facilitate the loan process:
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 4 Passport size photo
- Graduation Mark Sheet (For PG students)
- Graduation Degree (For PG Students)
- Aadhaar Card (Mandatory)
- Admission Offer Letter
Note: Students are advised to carry the above mentioned documents
(Photo copies as well as originals) for verification.
Process of getting an educational loan:
- Select your Course and Register at IIP
- Collect the Bonafide Certificate, Letter of Admission and Fee Details Sheet
- Visit your nearest branch of your bank in your resident city and apply for education loan
- Follow all the required instructions
- As soon as the bank approves your loan, share the bank details of IIP
for the transfer of fee amount.
In case of any issue, kindly get in touch with your admission representative at IIP. We’ll more than happy to assist you.