With the Government of People’s Republic of China commemorating 70 glorious years, a confederation of young leaders led high level Indian delegation with IIP members arrived to celebrate the successful diplomatic ties between India and China. More than a pioneering step towards strengthening the way forward towards an enriching and holistic cultural, art and educational exchange, this visit paves the way for IIP to carve a glorious tomorrow that envisages healthy participation from art enthusiasts and students from both the nations.
IIP at Guangzhou, China
As beautiful locales and weather joined hands to welcome the IIP Delegation for an exciting week of cultural exchange programmes, the team of 10 delegates representing India soaked in every bit of this great, enriching opportunity that was dotted with visits to the following places:
- * The Canton Tower, world’s 3rd tallest tower.
- * Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, Guangzhou showcasing advanced technology systems.
- * Chen Clan Academy displaying exquisitely rich historical lineage.
- * Lychee Bay and Shamian Island, Guangzhou presenting a treasure full of beautiful, idyllic settings.
- * Chimelong International Circus presenting an amazing ensemble of international artists.
- * Interesting interaction with the professors and students of Jinan University, Guangzhou
- * Site of the Third National Congress of the Communist Party of China
- * Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
- * Bullet train ride to Shenzhen at an absolutely splendid speed experience.
- * Shenzhen city which is regarded as mini Singapore
- * Splendid China Folk Culture Village dotted with oriental dress show and traditional lifestyle.
- * Shenzhen Reform and Opening-up Exhibition Hall showcasing the rich history of Shenzhen
- * Interaction with the professors and students at the Shenzhen University, learning outreach programmes