For nearly a decade, photographers and artists have adapted IIP into their home for learningand knowledge assimilation. Founded in New Delhi, it is the largest and influential educational trust in Art and Photography in India.
Over the years, we have transformed into a high-end professional art and photography institution a specialized place that helps one master the craft to aid the preparation for the professional roles ahead as photography artists. Our hands-on, industry-ready, well structured curriculum and learning process is taught by some of the finest minds working in today’s creative and innovative industries.
Their guidance and well directed learnings will help you develop talent and acquire skills sought by the industry.
We welcome everyone. Our inclusive admissions policy is rare amongst all art schools. We’ve found that our students’ potential doesn’t depend on their past, but on their future success with us. Come, find your place and your purpose at IIP, as we prepare you for your professional career.
To emerge as ‘world’s preferred photography art
institution’ by guiding and inculcating knowledge in
students mindset to become artists, thinkers and leaders.
To develop a legacy (parampara) and trust based on ethics with knowledge bank by means of strong mentor base, of its kind infrastructure with a well stuffed library, Prominent Gallery to showcase students work, where Multi-cultural international students can come and research, experience and get exposure in art, aesthetics, creativity and can learn history of art and modern day innovations and industry approaches in various domains. Based on strong values as personalities and thorough professionals.
The Vision behind IIP : Rajesh Goyal
- Introduced multi locational short term and full time photography courses in India
- Introduced Online Interactive Photography Learning Courses in Asia for the first time that has taken Photography to the hobbyist and passionate ardent photographers; which promoted Art, Culture, Social awareness, creativity widely. Students over 36 countries are learning from these courses.
- Introduced the concept of PHOTO TOURISM IN INDIA in 2010, a great contribution for the growth of economy from foreign and Indian tourism lovers.
Rajesh Goyal, a man of many talents with a vision unmatched. More than anything else, he is a man of Creative Arts and photography. With humble beginnings, Rajesh started as a keen photographer. Talent and hard work, earned him the title of a scholar in BFA and the number 1 position in the Punjab University 1991 batch. In his over two decades of experience as a Specialist in Marketing & Communication and also as a photographer, he worked with clients from almost all around the world like USA, UK, Holland, Australia and Germany among others.
“Life feels enriched with myriad experiences but my passion for photography has rewarded me with a new perspective to look at life and the world. It is my mission to impart this knowledge to the upcoming ardent photographers; they too need to look at life with a newer perspective” Rajesh Goyal.
With this pledge, it was time to give back to the art and to the country that fetched him worldwide accolades. Rajesh Goyal wasn't content with being an artist among photographers. Instead, he made it his mission in life to pass on this legacy to the coming generation; to make photography the art of the masses. He believed that one need to capture precious moments so that they do not slip away from them.
Photography is about love and appreciation; it makes families come together and celebrate life. It is about embracing the beauty of nature. It simply immortalizes life! And this is where the dream of imparting world-class photography education on both regular and online modes started taking shape.
In the absence of avenues to learn photography in a mainstream way, Rajesh Goyal began with his regular and unique online courses under the wing of indianinstituteofphotography.com. With an immensely talented team, he set on the path to make photography accessible to the common man. People from varied walks of life, of different strata, irrespective of gender and age could now easily opt to learn photography from the best.
With the exceptional blend of Creative, MARCOM and Entrepreneurial skills of Rajesh Goyal, Indian Institute of Photography has broken barriers. As a no.1 teaching portal for photography, it has successfully completed 400 batches and is still going on. Spanning its network around Delhi, Noida, Gurugram and now all over India, it has not limited itself but has reached over 36 countries internationally through its online courses.
IIP’s Professional courses are synonym to career making programs which are most preferred now in India and overseas. When compared with other overseas possibilities IIP stands no less than institutions exists in developed countries and have institutional life of decades. Students from overseas also come to study now and are graduating.
“Come and fall in love with the camera; the world awaits you!” There are indeed miles to go; IIP under the tutelage of Rajesh Goyal has achieved a lot but continues to reinvent itself with the modern times and strives to fulfill its passion- Photography. IIP can boast to be the one and only endeavor in the nation that has united people with their hobby and professional photography programs has revolutionized the concept of teaching photography. The herculean efforts of Rajesh Goyal and team continue.
Experience, achievements and accolades:
- 1986 to 1991:
Graduated with BFA degree in FINE ARTS with Scholar and Holder of no.1 position in Punjab University, Government College of Arts Chandigarh in 1991.
1992 Published a magazine “DISCOVER TOURISM” which highlighted the rare and unknown rich heritage spots in India.
1992 to 2003: Started ‘Sepia Advertising’ own business as a studio and made it a full-fledged Marketing and Communication company, which launched over 500 campaigns.
Served many clients of national and international repute including:
Doordarshan – worked on project ‘DD Music Archive’ and served Prasar Bharati for its creative and communication needs.
- Director General Central Revenue – Served for their specialized needs for making financial Audit reports to be presented in the Parliament of India.
- Organized Fairs, Exhibitions and Events for its varied clientele in India and Abroad.
- Served Pan India Clientele to create their Brand Identities, Marketing and Advertising needs and completed projects by achieving their specified objectives.
- 2004 to 2009: Served with Marketing and Communication needs - Brand Building, Media Planning, Specialized new age media ‘Online’ Web development, SEO, SMO, SEM.
- Execution of Small and Large Fairs and Festivals
- 360 degree media exposure
- Brand making
- Published a magazine “Wah! Madhya Pradesh” an encyclopedia of 100 best personalities of Madhya Pradesh, of its kind collections.
- 2010 to 2012:In 2009 started planning to work for the people of India and NRIs who are passionate and love photography and wanted to use camera.
In 2010 launched India’s first ‘Online Photography Learning Portal in photography learning which has become a phenomenon, learners from 36 countries are taking advantage and making Photography a regular part of their life; also launched short term innovative photography courses of its kind first time in India. IIP Foundation was launched with its regular Weekend, Sunday and crash courses where over 18000 ardent Photographers have taken advantage and are enjoying life by clicking and many are earning for their lives.
Introduced the concept of PHOTO TOURISM IN INDIA in 2010 that was a great contribution for the growth of economy from foreign and Indian tourism lovers. This model can be introduced on National and International level through PPP model.
2012 to Present Started IIP Foundation, an NGO as its CSR activity, a cause to serve back to the community and to the country which has taken over the total dedication to new heights, by launching www.iipfoundationindia.org
“Started its Vocational and Skill Development Courses and is all set to move ahead to educate unemployed people all over the country. IIP Foundation has a target to impart Photography and associated business knowledge in over 50,000 students who are school dropouts, undergraduate and who have not completed their education for any other reasons.”
2014 Have launched and started special initiative to educate Photography to 1250 Faculties of NGOs all over India under IIP-SLG 2015 SCHOLARSHIP TRAIN THE TRAINER PROGRAM.
AWARDS and REWARDS
- Awarded best photograph in exhibitions organized by Chandigarh Administration in 1987, 1988 and 1989 consecutively.
- Received Photography Excellence award at Narora, from Sh.Mahesh Chand Human Development Institute at Gunnaur, District Badaun for photographic excellence with children of remote area in 1992.
- Awardee of Photography project of ‘Panj Takht’ special shoots of all five supreme Gurudwaras of Sikh religion in 1993 by Punjab and Sind bank.
- Creative Director of the year award of ‘Archi Design’ by Renowned Architect Hafeez Contractor – 2006
- Excellency Award in Art and Culture – 2007 by Confederation of community based Organization of India
- Editor’s Choice Education Excellency Award for Innovation in Education to IIP Foundation in 2013
Rajesh Goyal is associated with following organizations:
- Associated with National Social Scheme (NSS), Theatre, Street Plays, Civil Defense, Scout and North Zone Cultural Centre (NZCC) in school and college. Organized and participated in Various Carnivals and Fairs in Patiala and Chandigarh from 1983 to 1988.
- Founder & Trustee - IIP Foundation (IIP Skill Development and Vocational Training Courses), New Delhi
- Vice Chairman 2013 onwards - Confederation of Community based Organization of India (Apex Organization of community based voluntary organizations like CBOs, RWAs, SHGs and NGOs)
- Co Founder (Treasurer cum CEO) AGNI – Association of Grass Root News of India. (Through grass-root newspapers, empowering democracy, national integration, to develop country and taking newspapers and community media working in grass root level, to increase awareness. AGNI is also carrying its objective to lead and strengthen the press and social media to a new level. Registered, approved and received NOC from Ministry of Consumer Affairs and Ministry of Broadcasting Govt. of India.
- Nominated as Member of core committee set up for International conference of Childs Rights by Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt. of Maharashtra
- Member of World Photography Organization, New York
- Member if NOIDA Authority waste management program
Student Life at IIP
If you are an art enthusiast with inclination towards photography, IIP Academy is an absolutely amazing place to be in for all the learning. Located at the heart of Noida, one of the world’s most preferred educational and business hub and close to India's capital, New Delhi, IIP’s present day address has been our working and home ground since 1991.
The place is growing exponentially and its proximity to Delhi and Gurugram housing corporate and business hubs have spelled exciting times ahead for career opportunities. Come, be a part of IIP and stay in Noida to explore the exciting world around you!