The Dev Deepawali ("the Diwali of the Gods") is the festival celebrated on auspicious day of kartik Poornima celebrated in Varanasi,Uttar Pradesh, India. It falls on the full moon day and takes place fifteen days after Diwali.
The festival is a major tourist attraction, and the sight of a million lamps (both floating and fixed) lighting the ghats and river in vivid colors have often been described by visitors and tourists as a breathtaking sight.
Details & Registration
Duration: 3 Nights /4 days
Bus: From IIP Academy Noida
Accommodations: Guest houses near Ganga Ghats
Scheduled Dates: From 20th to 24th November 2018
Last Date for registration: 19th Novemeber 2018
The Group assemble at IIP Academy B-7 Sector-2 Noida will start the journey at by Bus to Kashi.
Day 2: November 21st
Reaching Kashi at
Lunch at Dashaswamedh Ghat
Golden hours time at Ganga Arti
Day 3: November 22nd
Subah-e-Banaras Free time Shoot
(Best time to visit Vishwanath Temple at 3:30am to 6:30am)
Fashion Photo shoot at Ghat and discussion with mentors
Day 4: November 23rd
Heritage walk to Holy city kashi
Discussion session on taken pictures
Day 5: November 24
Check out from Kashi
Destination Covered: Subah-e-Banaras-
· Travel Photography Workshop
· Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
· All Meals included
· Travel Photography Every day
Terms & Conditions:
· Limited seats.
· Strictly on first-come-first-serve basis.
· Prior reservation mandatory.
· Course taught by an industry expert appointed by IIP management.
· Cost valid for ONE person (No tagging along).
· Well-equipped studios and well-trained artists.
· Refreshments / Tea during tutorial session.
· Entry charges to monuments, Camera fee, Equipment charges etc. are to be borne by the student.
· Cameras and related equipment to be sourced by participant. IIP can however assist in purchase or hiring of equipment.
· Price is inclusive of all taxes and service charges
· Fee once paid is not refundable, adjustable or transferable under any circumstances.